Friday, July 22, 2011

I don't yet know how I do it but I am eternally thankful to God for making me like this. I seem to have an uncanny ability to get back to good times. Fun times. I wish this never changes.

I have a pathetic (work) weekend coming up and an even more stressful next week. Looks like I am going to be out of the picture for the rest of this month. Apart from July 30th of course, my second camping trip for the summer. Yay!! Some motivation to get by the next 8 days.

Oh and I have to document this. My dear little niece is playing with her friend. The friend seems to be avoiding her, not playing with her and all that jazz. My sis, visibly upset with the happenings, tells/asks Arshu not to continue playing with her. "Why do you want to play with her if she isn't giving you any "bhav"?" To which my dear little niece replies, "Mumma, we should be good to people even when they are bad to us."

I'm so very proud of my niece. I have a paavam lil sweetheart and I love her a lot.

No comments: