Monday, November 15, 2010

Choti Choti Khushiyan

I'm gonna sound a little nerdy, but it iz bhaat it iz. I use emacs as my preferred editor of choice while coding. I think everyone should be using this editor (vi/vim is crap) and I'll get a lot of disagreement here but I'm gonna stick to it.

However, I did recently think that there was one tiny flaw in the editor. I searched high and low to see if there was a way to do what I wanted it to do, outside its default behavior. Most solutions were kinda clunky and I kinda painfully accepted it until today. I found that perfect one command switch way of doing it. Just like that, out of nowhere.

Yeah I know it means nothing on the face of it. But it does. Choti choti khushiyan. I've been using that switch all day today. It's funny how excited you get on discovering that one gold coin when you already own a million of  them.

Nerrrrddddd!!!! I know and it's ok.

No comments: