Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just Another Post

Turning a few pages back wasn't really in my list of things to do but it happened. A little bit of pain crept in, I wouldn't deny the freshness of its intensity. The time passed by didn't seem to matter. I wrapped it up once again, never again to let it get out, atleast that remains the intention.

Is this always gonna remain with me? The only answer I get is not the answer to the question but the fact that I have a home to think of. I have a go to place at the end of the day. I've seen Americans building a home wherever they end up, but thankfully for me, I will have something that will always belong to me. I am gonna get to see it once again. I am gonna get to see home.

I have a greater happiness to live for than the pain. I thank God for that favor.

No comments: