Thursday, December 11, 2008

4 more days to go

10.22 AM. Darn! Late again. Quick shower, put my jeans on and off on my bike.

11.10 AM. College campus. I walk by the lecture hall. I shrug, its pointless having to hear the professor's rant again. Turn around and aah!! There is my fellow lukkha friend Amey. It doesn't take much to convince him the futility of siting for the 10.45 lecture. Cold Coffee is enticing enough and off we head to Durga promising ourselves that we would be back in time for the next one.

11.45 AM. 2 Cold Coffee' down, anda bhurji (1 by 2) has lured us.

11.50 AM. Whoops!! What the heck! It doesn't make sense to go back now. We continue our extended breakfast into lunch when are dear batchmates join us.

It's a cloudy day. Good chance it's gonna rain today. Ahem! Ahem!
Amey: "Sinhagad or Khadakwasla?"
Me: "Sinhagad. Bhajias and chai, don't you think?"
Geek: "What about practicals guys?"
Satchit: "Practicals!! What Practicals?" (chuckles)
Me: "Done! Sinhagad it is."
I call up Akshay. "Akshay!!! Wassup? Dude can you copy down the practical notes for me please. Thanks mate"

That pretty much summed up the 4 years of engineering.

No comments: