Monday, October 5, 2009

Sigh!

The bad news is that Aachaey reunion might not happen now, not yet given up on it but it's better to be realistic. I am still hoping Madu gets the visa but knowing how the American embassy works, it's most definitely a race against time now. The good news is that my Thanksgivings will be in Richmond. Add to that the Christmas trip and I really coudn't do much more in terms of making up for the lack of India trip this year.

One of these trips I want to try and squeeze in a Raleigh trip, it's a 3 hour drive from Richmond and I really want to meet some of my old friends. But leaving my kids is a daunting task, nevertheless I think it's the thought that counts, no? I know for sure Ashish will agree with me, we hauv wonly benevolent thoughts :-)

Looks like 2009 will have a rather sane ending. So much for my "Decembers in India" theory, alas another New Years will be wasted in US.

Sigh!

No comments: