Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bad Genes

Just a collection of brilliant status messages that people have on gchat:

"The greater the demands on me, the more I need to sustain my inner calm and stability.
"Never Will my Ambition soar below the sky...Eagle was I Born Eagle Shall I Die!!!"
"Dont drink water, fish have sex in it!!"
"To think I had given up on things.. Huh..But I perfect perfection. And it's my time now..!! So you better run and hide..!!
"Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high. There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby. Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue. And the dreams that you dare to dream Really do come true.."
"I stand in the center of loneliness letting go of all my ties.. Filling this truth with madness.. And this madness with lies..!!
"I stare in my face as I hear your voice. A rush of blood a quiet surprise.. I wonder how long has it been.. no sense of place and time..!! This pulse so loud pounding through my veins.. as I sit and watch this play in rewind..!!"
"To judge and be judged.. You're eyes are but just human.. You're anger is but just human.. My pain but just human.. I'm but just a bag of flesh and bones.. and you can't break me anymore than I can walk on water..!!"
"One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life"
"Let's see who is paying attention .... Every single one of you are on my Friend List as a result of a conscious decision. I am not only glad to count you as friends but also as family! Let's see who in my Friend's list actually pays attention. Copy and paste this in your status. I will be watching to see who really likes to read things"
"Winners win by pushing their limits until their limits become the norm"
"Sometimes and actually most of the times my best friend has been melancholy."
"Dont know, feeling like I am in a maze with self-obstructing and deceitful paradigms"
"I took a heavenly ride through our silence. I know the moment had arrived. For killing the past and coming back to life"

I wish I could be as cool as them. Bad genes. Just bad genes ... ;)

This post will always be a "work in progress" post, will keep getting updated.

No comments: