Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Unrecogni(z)sable!!

Except for some obvious stuff like "color" and "colour", the difference between US English and UK English seems to be fading for me. Not a good situation to be in. The Americans think I am flaunting my UK style of speaking, especially with words like "aluminium" and the opposite is true when I say "education".

The one thing that will always remain unchanged is "football". There is football and then there is American football. Bas, nothing else. Again, there is football and then there is American football. Period. Do I hear someone say "soccer"? One final time, there is football and then there is American football.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nahi re. Tchah. Not expected.

There's football. Period.

Binoy said...

arre but!!
Now now, we hauv be careful,no?
Here Amru babas very sensitive to Amru football, Amru babas also very big.

Dude, tune Dil Bole Hadippa dekha kya? Must See!!

Binoy said...

Dude, Dil Bole Hadippa?
Dude I think my and my roommate are the only 2 souls in this universe who have seen that pathetic movie. We feel alone dude. Dude, Must See Dude!!