Monday, August 23, 2010

A lot of my south Indian friends (kinda unanimously) have mentioned that they don't like mallus because they consider themselves superior to others. I never made too much of it cause I find mallus pretty funny until recently when I came across exactly the kinds mentioned by them. This guy actually thinks "mallus are superior". I mean he said it without blinking or pausing to think what he was about to say. Matter of fact kinds. I was shocked to see his reaction which was like... "What? Did I say something wrong?"
I am not trying to generalize all mallus but either way I was pretty shocked to find that these kinds exist.

In other news, I managed to shock someone in racquetball today. :)
Sports always gives me a high, especially defeating the supposedly invincible kinds.

3 comments:

chellakilly said...

I could it say it too w/o blinking :)

chellakilly said...

delete "it"

Binoy said...

Thanks for your comment, chellakilly.