Monday, October 11, 2010

The One Thing

Everyone has their bucket list. At least I think everyone would like to have a list that they would like to accomplish in their lifetime. I have mine too. Out of that, my travel list is massive. I keep that as a single bullet to tick off, else I wouldn't ever get to the others. That's not what I want to write about today.

I love music. I love dancing and singing. That doesn't mean I'm good (or bad) at it but I just love both forms of expression. I've always felt a distinct absence of it when I listen to an awesome song.Too many times I've felt handicapped by it's absence. Over time, I've buried the desperation and grudgingly accepted that maybe this one thing might not happen (thanks to my laziness).

But not anymore. Last weekend things just fell into place and that desperation has surged back again. I'm gonna give one last ditch attempt at the one thing that has eluded me.

Coming weekend, my journey with the guitar begins.

2 comments:

chellakilly said...

:), that'll be fun. might I suggest a red colored pick- for inspiration to play great songs.

Binoy said...

haha. done!