Monday, October 29, 2007

This time golf to the rescue.

7.45 am.
I woke up to the sound of the alarm. Like its happened so many times before, my past catches up and for that fleeting second, I can choose to ponder further or continue to keep myself happy. I choose the later.

I spoke to my friend yesterday, she told me that we speak differently now. I know that but pretend to not know, she does the same. Pretense seems to have become my way of life really, I am not too happy about that albeit it keeps me happy. Irony I know, but to be frank I pretend not to see that either.

Monday morning but I wasn't getting the blues. Post lunch I was heading out to Lake Oswego for a golf lesson. Golf, btw is not that bad...at all; in fact it can get pretty exciting. For that matter most sports do. It funny how I get a kick out of sports. It's true what Ashish keeps saying, I am a sports freak. They taught us all the basics, putting, chipping and the drives. I figured out a rather strange way to hit the ball hard and long, kind of a modified Gilmore way, unconventional but does the trick. I came back home hugely satisfied, had dinner and sat down to write this post.

I have decided to write myself somewhere and thus the post. It seems a largely eventful and satisfactory day for me but at the end of the day when all' said and done, a big chunk of me is still missing. Tomorrow morning I would be faced with the same choice but then that's to think for tomorrow.

I be.

P.S: I made this really awesome gulab jamuns on Sunday, my first attempt at it and I must say, not bad at all Mikey!

No comments: