Monday, August 4, 2008

3rd August, 2008

Huge day in my life. 3rd Aug, 2008. God taught me an important lesson today. I re-confirmed my faith in Him, to tell you the truth, it meant more to me than just that. People will come and go, some will stick around, some not so much but I can count on that something within me to be with me. Always.
I had lost it, buried it for quite sometime for reasons that made sense to me but that didn't take me very far. It's got a name now, a new entity within me, its no longer me within me, it's got a new name, Jesus.

I heard a man today say "Beta, fasna nahi!" Huh! At the end of such an important ocassion, I realized what an important step I had taken to put my trust in Him and do it for the right reasons rather than a man. I wish I had my mom to share this with, I wish I had my grandpa to hug and tell him that I had given him one more chance to be proud of me. I am sure he is partying up there :) .

I've re-confirmed the lessons taught to me, I've decided to keep my foundations intact. Now I need to get back to the people that have been with me through everything. The people I can count on, default per say. Apart from my family, the first name that comes to me is Ashish and my Aachaey gang. They are my reasons to be thankful to God for, I need to carry them along with me.

I like!

1 comment:

Leelavathi Malaka said...

dear Binoy,, there is time for everything, but the time to decide to follow Jesus is in our hands, thats the mystery of His love. i am glad to know that you made a great commitment in your life. EXPECT GREAT THINGS FROM GOD, AND ATTEMPT GREAT THINGS FOR GOD... May the good Lord be your guide and Friend, with much love and prayers, Leelaunty