Monday, July 28, 2008

One Rare Day

Today was a strange day. I felt so many emotions, be that of anxiety, to that of surprise, some of realization... then despair, then comfort to peace to laughter to nothingness.

Little things leave a mark on me while the most "intensive" thing goes by without a blip. Fact is apart from me, only one entity knows my ways and I must say He knows it all too well.

Everything packaged in one day is a rarity. I had the chance to interact with a lot of people today but I didn't. I didn't feel like it, just like that. Some of the people who have come to become my own here still do not know how much I value simplicity. Partly because my brain can't simulate too many complications and partly cos laziness kicks in. But it mostly has to do with the fact that I need to execute everything that I do (or think of) perfectly (atleast in my sight) and simplicity helps make that job easier.

Having said that even though I do a good job of simplifying anything to a yes or a no, I do not undermine the efforts that go into the execution of the "yes" or "no". I made couple of decisions today, just a simple "yes" but I cannot possibly fathom the effort I will have to put in to execute it (atleast one of them). Binoy needs to grow stronger.

2 comments:

Leelavathi Malaka said...

Hi Binoy, how is that, ur posting do not give me any clue of the turmoil that goes in ur mind? haha be cool boy, be more specific and let others be benifited from that. After all this blog of urs in for public isn't it?plz be more specific in writing to reveal about what u r talking about.hope u would take this in right way. love u , aunty.

Binoy said...

Aunty, you got it wrong on one aspect. This blog, even though, visible to all, isn't really meant for anyone to know what's happening with me.

I write here for the simple reason that one day I would want to come back and read all that went on with my mind then. For specific elaboration, we can talk na :)

Its all good Aunty :)