Friday, June 19, 2009

All in good time

Home is where I want to be.

I'm still hoping things get pretty straight-forward for me. I am kinda tired of all of this now. I have finished this work-week on a high. This weekend I intend to have loads of fun, again to keep myself happy... and that's just how it is going to be with me.

Home, right now seems some distance away. I have to work my way through it. How I achieve what I wanna achieve, is in God's hands but I have to keep my journey least stressful. Hiccups are part of the game although I do have the hope that at the end of the day, God's gonna make it all worth it. It's always been the case with me, right? This time too, right??? (This is the point where You answer me God. But anyway...)

I am again expecting it to be met the hard way but eventually it will happen. Well, hopefully. I want absolute happiness and for most parts I think it is the case, but at some level, it tends to get relative. That's when I need to be careful and get back to absoluteness.

All in good time and at the end of it, it should be worth it.... it will be worth it.

No comments: