Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lukkhagiri comes at a price

Firstly I gotta thank God for everything. Secondly I am surprised I am not being able to maintain the same level of enthusiasm as I have right this moment.

I am super excited. Partly cos I have again begun to make fun plans and partly cos I wanna execute them impromptu. Plans and impromptu?? Yeah, keep wondering but that's how it is. I don't need a lot to get excited but I do need this level of enthusiasm to sustain. Right now I think I have the ideal dose of "dont care" coupled with the determination to be happy.

It's midnight and I think I am gonna be online for quite sometime, because.
Tomorrow I have tons of work but that doesn't matter, because.
Tomorrow evening I am gonna play football followed by mutton (goat) cooking, because.
Day after I will see New York (the movie),because.

No comments: