Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11, 2009

One of my good friend's gone back to India, for good. I am so gonna miss her, at least till the time I go back for good too. It's almost like I lost a friend. I know communication now is not a problem, global village and all that jazz but honestly I wish life just came to a standstill at college days, I wish all this would just disappear and transport me back in time to when life was all about which restaurant today, Sinhagad or Mulshi, football or football, tennis or cricket, Anoop's place or Ashish's?

I don't understand how people cope with growing up? I don't think I will ever grow out of being a kid. There are a lot of things that have fallen into place but as time has gone by the things that were a part of your life, by default, now no longer seem to exist.

On a lighter note, another set of fun trips coming up. Again I have to cramp up more than I can in the Portland trip, no complaints there. Miami-Orlando should be fun. Aachaey re-union in Maryland - DC - NY should be kickass, I have a lot going on before that but October end when I make the trip to DC, I am beyond doubt, that's gonna be the best of the lot.

I just realized I am gonna meet Ani for the third time in 6 months. Seems like the bugger has always been in University of Maryland. I remember during my NC State days, I had seriously considered getting transferred to University of Maryland, College Park, just because. We are so accustomed to calling each other once in 6 months that actually meeting thrice in the same span seems weird now. Crap, I just said "NC State days", which was like 2 years back. How do I control time??

No comments: