Saturday, December 26, 2009

...and I can continue with my gibberish

I like looking forward to what life has to offer in the next 24 hours, a week or even a month from now. Beyond that I don't know, neither do I wish to know. Actually even a month seems a lot, but with holiday planning, it can go way beyond that.

It's nice to live like that, things are kept at acceptable levels, no fretting, no fuming. Up until now, I've had friends similar to me and they continue to be so. Just that none of us are stagnant and that seems to be the reason we aren't quite living it with each other, which makes us few and far in between creatures. For the most parts I don't think humankind is like that, probably rightly so but I am not like that. There is this notion (I am one of them) that one relates the most to people of ones region where you are most likely to find like-minded people. On the other hand, I like diversity but that's really just a temporal attraction.

I get along really well with people but I've noticed that it is often misconceived to be like-minded. I put a lot of stress on like-mindedness being the primary quality required to have a fun time, this includes having a sense of humour and/or a satirical take on life. But since it seems to be scarce or getting scarce, I wonder if it is at all possible to have a good-ish time with the acquaintances. Or is it time for a change, a major overhaul or just go back?
Or am I just spoilt for choices?

No comments: