Monday, January 31, 2011

A lot of people are telling me that we (Liverpudlians) should be thankful for what Torres has done for us over the years. I agree and I thank Torres for that. But nothing can change what he did to us over the past 3 days, handing in a transfer request 2 days before the transfer deadline closes and the manner of his exit. Let alone having to watch him in that Blue jersey of Chelsea, a sight I cannot fathom or comprehend. If anything, Torres should be grateful to Liverpool Football Club for what the club has given him over the years, the love, the adulation and even in the last 3 days we dealt with him impeccably. We could have easily blocked the move and have a sulking striker on the bench for the rest of the season. We could have easily waited patiently till summer as those gooners Chelsea and Man City started a bidding war but we didn't. Livepool has moved on and moved on with its head held high. I am a Liverpudlian for life and I couldn't be more proud of my club.

Torres is gone. Long live the strike force of Luis Suarez-- Andy Carroll!

King Kenny, Damien Camolli and the owners,  a job well done.
YNWA!

No comments: