Saturday, January 29, 2011

Why is it so hard for people to be loyal these days? Even the supposedly trustworthy kinds. For all the love and singing we've showered on Torres, surely he couldn't be doing  this to us? I had only just begun drooling over the possibility of a Torres-Suarez strike partnership when Torres did this to us. Part of me wishes he makes a U-turn and comes up with an apology (mistake whatever) but these days nothing (and no one) can be trusted.

Not that I ever liked Chelsea, but if Torres moves to Chelsea, that's one club I'm  gonna hate for the rest of my life. As for Torres, come on dude, you're surely better than that. I'm just hoping this is all a big nightmare. Tomorrow morning I wake up and all's fine. Which it will be, we'll make it. It is the Liverpool way. Remains to be seen if it is with or without El Nino.

YNWA!

2 comments:

Ashish said...

Welcome to this particular nightmare. Bloody haraamis, these modern day footballers.

Binoy said...

I already feel old considering the school of thought I come from. The timing was so uncalled for.