Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I just wasted 3 hours of my evening watching Dexter. Not that it's a crappy series, in fact very much the opposite. Nevertheless I wasted my time. It's an addiction I cannot afford to accommodate in my life. I have my accepted set of addictions that I've come to live with but all in moderation. After all that's what prevents it from being an addiction. Not so much with series. Which is why I'm not going to test how good "Modern Family" is. No matter how good it might be. Sorry Sush.

Is there a thing like good addiction? Like Liverpool perhaps?
I need to be careful not to get obsessed with not getting addicted. At the end of the day, anything can be an addiction, no?

Another one of my random posts.
Oh btw, camping in the Rockies, highly recommended!

1 comment:

girish said...

Dude, its a pity you won't try Modern Family. Its humour is clever and distinctive and totally worth a view.