Sunday, July 10, 2011

There is an area that I need to work on when it comes to sports. I've seen that in most sports, infact all the sports I play, my game gets severely affected by the quality of the ground, equipment etc. Even in a game like volleyball, my game drastically changes if the ground is uneven. Playing on a flat surface or an even grass field, I have a lot of confidence in my smashes and blocks. My confidence drastically reduces to defensive play if there is unevenness in the field. Same with football and most other sports. My game changes from one who can change the game to just another decent player on the field. I rely a lot on touch and finesse/skill to execute. Never been a brute force sorta guy. Having said that I do play with a lot of passion and aggression but aggression without confidence actually hampers your game than anything. I'm not quite sure if its a mental block or its the fact that lack of consistency in the pitch, equipment etc affects the free flowing nature to my game. Whatever it is, it's something I need to work on overcoming. How? I don't yet know.

Also, what's wrong with using Roma Tomatoes in cooking? My chicken turns out alright with them. Am I missing some magic kinda tomatoes?

Good song this:
Everything - Lifehouse

No comments: