Wednesday, October 26, 2011

First snowfall. Yikes! The only good thing about winter is that the evening chai's will be a whole lot tastier... and the work from home option, a savior. I need to figure out a way to continue playing football. Winter sucks so bad.

Just 3 days ago, I discovered this song from the movie Tum Mile:  O Meri Jaan , a song that went completely unnoticed because of the rest of the songs from the movie. One of those rare movies that has awesome (not just good) songs, each and every one of them. So it's not just me, no one seems to know of this song. Feels good when you discover such gems out of nowhere. The lyrics are outstanding, not just filler lyrics with KK lending his voice. There are some songs that are just meant for him. Just like some are for Mohit Chauhan and some for Shaan. Time to burn a new CD for my car.

This December, I'm definitely going to carry along my studs. Will be so much fun playing once again with my ex Loyola teammates. India is going to be so much fun like always.

43 more days to go.




No comments: