Saturday, December 15, 2007

Anfield Rises Again As An Era Falls

Sir Alex Fergusson has done his job brilliantly well. He has taken Manchester United from a mediocre club to where it stands today. And he has given hope to some pseudo fanatics that have risen during his reign. They all sing, they all chant the clubs name.

Anfield has seen all this. It has seen clubs rise and fall all through the century but never has it undermined its opponents. A Liverpudlian understands the beautiful game, we are the best supporters in the world but we respect them.
Period. Ata bas!

It's time to shove the respect up their candy asses. My brother hopes and hope he will; to not have to pick up the phone after having written such blasphemy. When "You Will Never Walk Alone" reverberates through Anfield, I feel helpless cause I won't be there to comfort my brother. Agony will be felt but I won't be there for brother. I wish things would have been different for him but then there is no cure for shortsightedness.

I will still call him and I won't laugh.
Hee Hee Hee.

I be.

No comments: