Monday, December 10, 2007

Evidently Convoluted

I read a post on one of the blogs I have recently started following. I can't say if I got the point of the post, which more often than not, has been the case before but I felt it strike a similar chord in the life that I am leading. Maybe the same could apply to a lot of us, I don't know but to most of us its a reality we accept almost unknowingly.

With each passing year my life' gotten that much more complicated. It's a situation that can't be refuted neither do I try to hide it under the hood of wisdom. Every single relationship has had a new dimension added to it, evolved , getting more and more convoluted which no doubt has increased my understanding but at the same time made me more aware of myself. I am not the person I was one year ago, neither was I then the person I was the year before that.

What really changed between now and then? Every thought has lead me in a whole new direction. It would be interesting to trace the culmination of all our thoughts, our actions, choices that we made at different points in our lives, kind of like a parallel universe running at the same time and be able to look at where they would lead you. A different Binoy would emerge from each of 'em and quite possibly with different complications. I don't want to use the term 'wisdom', it's just such a freaking facade term, no? I could put a breakpoint here, carry on and look back at different points in life and each time I would have a different interpretation of the breakpoint.

I have branded some relations as gibberish, some mediocre and some of more importance to me, added levels of gibberish'ness', mediocrity blah blah blah and I will continue to do so moving ahead. That's life to me, what I do will influence you at some level and convolute your minds. Muhahahahaha!

This wasn't what I had in mind at the beginning but then wasn't that the point of this post?

I be.


No comments: