Friday, July 25, 2008

It's simple. Tomorrow is Friday.

I heard some heavy stuff today. It was one of those talks that has a lot of gravity in it but me being me, I fail to see a practical implementation to it. The core funda is a given but the stress on impossibility makes me wonder what will ever be enough.

One things for sure, what I have learnt over these years isn't futile. One's experience teaches more than one can imagine. I can't answer my own doubts, neither can I say I've it all figured out but it still makes sense to keep it simple. It always does.

I don't wanna be on a high just to see it drop and lose its purpose. I am in it for a sustained attempt, one that will bear results. It's a personal choice, at the end of the day things are only as good as you make it out to be.

No comments: