Friday, July 4, 2008

Laziness with a Difference

I've been swamped with work off late. My weekends are packed too, there is just so much going on in my life at the moment. Again, I aint complaining but every now and then Binoy must go back to laziness. That is kinda essential and when that doesn't happen, something is obviously wrong. They say that one must find a balance between professional life and personal life. My theory is a lil different though, I need to find the right balance between everything else and laziness.

The pattern of lifestyle I have followed post [one that must not be named] has been pretty rudimentary. Stick to the basics, keep myself happy and let the rest fall into place or take care of themselves. Simple, easy and can be easily incorporated. Laziness accounted for too. The interesting point comes when I see the same fundas in action but for a different purpose altogether. What surprises me most is the bunch of overlap. How many times can you say that person reminds you of yourself? Not very often, isn't it? Interestingly enough, I know that I can make a big deal of it or let it be and somehow I don't wanna just let it be. Conflict in fundas; yeah but there is also something called inquisitiveness. The curiosity to know what's the commonality between us. Why is it that we match so vividly but have vehemently different lives?

I am resting on the fact that some day I will have the answer. This is one exception to the rule, letting go..... not happening.

No comments: