Monday, January 4, 2010

Someone said "Darn those trees" was good ol' times

I have not quite comes to terms with when and how last decade went by. Agreed a lot has happened but yaar a decade, a DECADE!! which is 10 years, just like that... gone. Seems like yesterday when all those computer geeks were figuring out the Y2K deal. Y2K came and went and just like that 10 years have passed.

Kya yaar, somehow doesn't seem fair I ain't getting back those years. Seems like I have been in the US for eternity and it was really in 2005 that I came to this side of the world. All this time crap is bakwaas yaar. Whoever put that 2010 next decade thought in my head is an evil evil human being. I was blissfully unaware and incognizant of the year and it was meant to be just another new year up until now. Worst of all I don't know why I am writing about it.

By the way, why are the 3 idiots team and Chetan Bhagat bickering? Just chill na. There is a much deeper, profound issue I am dealing with, no?

I think I might delete this post at some point later.

No comments: