Friday, September 23, 2011

It might be just me but "The Last Samurai" is one of the best movies I've seen. For once Tom Cruise has done a decent job of acting (as against overacting). Sure, it isn't one of those Inception kinda breath taking movies, but it has that something that makes you wanna watch again. Without getting bored.

In other stories, I'm pretty kicked about my progress with the guitar. Although I got kicked (literally) pretty hard by my friend for jumping ahead of myself. Have to go back to the basics before I can take the next plunge. Which is fine considering I've become pretty alright with the open chord stuff so now I don't feel like I'm going nowhere with it. I have 3 things I need to work incredibly hard to become good at and it ties directly to how much effort I put into it.

Guitar is good people. Get over the initial hurdle. After that it is a lot of fun! :)

No comments: