Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We finished the season 2nd in the league. The last time we finished second was early this year (pretty long ago). Great finish to nick the second place. Second place was a fair result. The number 1 team, better than us, no doubt. Onto the next season.

My ankle's not 100% yet but I'm back to about 60% fitness, Hoping to get a run going now. I am desperately hoping to get around the 85-90% fitness levels soon. The point at which I can dictate the game. I really don't remember the last time I had that levels going.

I haven't scored a "jhakaas" goal in a long time. That "dil khush ho jaye" goal. I tried a back flick goal attempt on Sunday but that didn't exactly connect the way I wanted. Just about getting to the right fitness levels.

God willing soon, soon.

No comments: