Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Right or wrong is not always crystal clear. Infact it doesn't take rocket science to know the difference between good and bad, black and white etc etc. It's the things in between that acts as a strong ally for deception. Deception can be tricky. However it can only be as tricky as your knowledge of the source. When in doubt, go back to the source. Never grow out of getting back to the basics. Deception feeds on assumptions and oversight. It's never too late to correct it.

Like I did today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said! "Never grow out of getting back to the basics." Agreed on the whole post except "things in between that acts as a strong ally for deception", it can go both ways, it can ally for truth as well. Altho, you're prob thinking, truth is truth, but when you use the word ally, then I'm prone to think that things inbetween can go both ways.

Binoy said...

Naah, I get what you're trying to say. I've been careful with my choice of words (quite unknowingly actually). Deception is deception no matter which way it takes you. If your basis for truth was based on deception then it's probably as bad as you being deceived for error. Going back to the basics helps you clear your head. But then again, you need to think what your basics are based off? :) .

Also, I know of so many people who cannot accept saying, "I don't know" or "I'm not sure". That kind of species probably won't relate to this post.