Thursday, November 8, 2007

I saw the pain again. Everything came rushing back to me as though it was just yesterday. This time the pain was someone else' but it was agonizing nonetheless. A good soul he is but that counts for peanuts. I honestly hope history doesn't repeat itself, if at all, I hope there isn't a history created. Hope. The word on which so many judgments come to rest upon. The reason for rejoicing or dismay. The person who had thrown hope out of his dictionary now comes to hope for someone else. Irony? yeah but for what it's worth, he wishes it be the reason to rejoice.

That said and if God forbid the worst be true then I won't give you cliche gyaan such as time heals but I will show you how to live life to the fullest in spite of it. There is so much more to life that we can't dream of accomplishing in one lifetime but I assure you that dream we will and that we will experience.

Keep the faith brother.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hoping to live life like that - kingsize !

Binoy said...

Queensize is not bad too you know :)